Team Advent Requiem Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Advent Requiem Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Advent Requiem. Keep it polite (Unless friendly banter of course.)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spirit Machina deck

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheWatchingSpirit
Leader
Leader
TheWatchingSpirit

Spirit Machina deck Empty
PostSubject: Spirit Machina deck   Spirit Machina deck EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 7:21 pm

1st Draft: this is the first draft of my Machina deck seems to run well slowly editing and improving

Spirit Machina deck QE6UC
Back to top Go down
drmandingo

Spirit Machina deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Machina deck   Spirit Machina deck EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:37 pm

TheWatchingSpirit wrote:
1st Draft: this is the first draft of my Machina deck seems to run well slowly editing and improving

Spirit Machina deck QE6UC

still stickign with the 1 of each gadget ehh, we talked about this before im not going to argue it with you here u said you liked it and it works so so be it. i just cant get behind the 1 gadget thing. it just i dunno urks me. if im missing out on somethign golden then hey im just missing out. otherwise from when i playtested it i found it pretty solid. i did however have issues with dark worlds and atlantean mermail decks. stupid graveyard popping.
Back to top Go down

Spirit Machina deck
Page 1 of 1