Team Advent Requiem Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Advent Requiem Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Advent Requiem. Keep it polite (Unless friendly banter of course.)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Deck Angel's help room.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deck Angel
Admin
Admin
Deck Angel

The Deck Angel's help room. Empty
PostSubject: The Deck Angel's help room.   The Deck Angel's help room. EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:56 pm

Hello everyone, I'm the Deck Angel. I'm here to help with decks in any way I can.

I've designed a variety of decks. Many of which are used by Rei. Her favorites seeming to be the Laval I designed and the Madolche which took me a little while. But I managed to make one, although it may not be the best. So feel free to ask for help, I'm always up for a challenge. My best designs seem to be in Laval, Gusto and Amazon.

Just a heads up note: I will usually try and make pure decks, if and when possible. If you would like me to try and make a mixed deck, please specify. As I don't want to make a pure deck, just for it to be thrown back at me for being too pure and not having enough versatility.

Hope we all get along, and I hope I can be of help to some of you.
Back to top Go down
Eco_Junkie
Eco_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: The Deck Angel's help room.   The Deck Angel's help room. EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 4:13 pm

*knocks on door* soo i guess im the first customer Very Happy i would like a prophecy deck that isnt pure prophecy...as it would seem i have no idea how the deck runs D:

so if you could help me to make this deck i would be very grateful.

thanks Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Deck Angel
Admin
Admin
Deck Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Deck Angel's help room.   The Deck Angel's help room. EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:42 am

I shall see what I can do. Spellcaster decks aren't really something I've worked with. But I shall attempt to do my best.

Edit: This is what I managed to come up with after around 10 minutes of work. Sorry if it's a little rushed.

The Deck Angel's help room. Ae93c
Back to top Go down
Eco_Junkie
Eco_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: The Deck Angel's help room.   The Deck Angel's help room. EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 7:21 am

looks like a solid build thanks Very Happy ill be doing some testing with this on DN Very Happy

thanks again Smile
Back to top Go down
Deck Angel
Admin
Admin
Deck Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Deck Angel's help room.   The Deck Angel's help room. EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 7:32 am

You're welcome. Hope it works well for you.
Back to top Go down
naynayso19
naynayso19

PostSubject: Re: The Deck Angel's help room.   The Deck Angel's help room. EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:54 pm

hello guest number two Smile i was wondering if you had any thoughts on chaos decks. i have a build and ive been working on it for about 6 months now.

The Deck Angel's help room. SIzpZ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Deck Angel's help room.   The Deck Angel's help room. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Deck Angel's help room.
Page 1 of 1