Team Advent Requiem Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Advent Requiem Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Advent Requiem. Keep it polite (Unless friendly banter of course.)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Babyfacefader Rank up test: Pandorastraw

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[ANR]BabyFaceFader
[ANR]BabyFaceFader

Babyfacefader Rank up test: Pandorastraw Empty
PostSubject: Babyfacefader Rank up test: Pandorastraw   Babyfacefader Rank up test: Pandorastraw EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:24 pm

Pandorastraw was testing to rank up to a ghost, the highest rank a duelist on this team can achieve. while it was a good 3 duels i will have to deny his request to rank up. while he has a solid deck built and knows how to duel rather well he needs to learn to read his cards more thoroughly, and needs to work on siding appropriately for game two and three.
do not be discouraged, you did good. read all of your cards twice over, make one or two changes to your side deck, and make sure it is ready for the meta (on average i side 5-8 cards to make sure i draw what i sided - example, against you i sided 7 cards). and if you feel confident enough ask to be retested in one weeks time. you dont have to beat me to rank up, but you do have to make zero errors, you will be representing the highest rank of our team and with that comes some responsibility as a duelist.
if you wish to duel me or any other tester throughout the week or have any questions as to improve your game please ask, we are all hear to help.
Back to top Go down
PandoraStraw
PandoraStraw

Location : Wondering the Requiem, then found myself lost in the Dark City

Babyfacefader Rank up test: Pandorastraw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfacefader Rank up test: Pandorastraw   Babyfacefader Rank up test: Pandorastraw EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:27 pm

Yes.. I saw it coming, I sided 5 cards actually, drew none of them. I also made this deck four days ago, so that's problem. I think i'm secure on my card effects, only messed up once with one card. I'll fix that. Be sure to see me next weak, i'll use a deck i'm more comfortable with, thankyou.
Back to top Go down

Babyfacefader Rank up test: Pandorastraw
Page 1 of 1