Team Advent Requiem Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Advent Requiem Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Advent Requiem. Keep it polite (Unless friendly banter of course.)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SourMilk's Container

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SourMilk1220
SourMilk1220

SourMilk's Container Empty
PostSubject: SourMilk's Container   SourMilk's Container EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:04 am

So this is my Container. bounce I guess containers are used for milk so yeah. But I have seen rooms for other so I

thought why not my own? Not sure if required either but yeah, why not? So post something here if you want to tell

me something or anything really I guess. So yeah, don't exactly know what to put here, I just want it to look long and

official Razz so yeah. I say so yeah a lot so yeah problem? jocolor I will be on once or twice a day so anything anyone

needs from me will be noticed sooner or later. I think this is long enough so yeah, thank you.

- SourMilk1220 Twisted Evil

When does the Narwhal Bacon?? clown
Back to top Go down
Deck Angel
Admin
Admin
Deck Angel

SourMilk's Container Empty
PostSubject: Re: SourMilk's Container   SourMilk's Container EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:44 am

This team is getting some strange people. But hey! All are welcome. Heh. Guess I shall be the first to leave a welcome to the team post here.

So. Welcome to the team, hope you enjoy it here.
Back to top Go down

SourMilk's Container
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Advent Requiem Official Forum :: Advent Requiem :: Ghosts Of The Requiem-
Jump to: