Team Advent Requiem Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Advent Requiem Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Advent Requiem. Keep it polite (Unless friendly banter of course.)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the babyface dojo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[ANR]BabyFaceFader
[ANR]BabyFaceFader

the babyface dojo  Empty
PostSubject: the babyface dojo    the babyface dojo  EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:36 am

this is my dojo, please come and meditate, practice or challenge me to a match. im usually on DN between 12 am and 6 am on the weekdays. if you wanna contact me please look for me on the DNF forum or the team skype chat.

if you ever need help making a competitive deck or need help testing the deck for war matches please feel free to ask and i would be more than willing to help. i consider myself an above average player with more ruling knowledge than most. i am a judge or if you wanna troll a "jedge" and would be more than willing to help a new player or a willing to learn player with rulings as to enhance their game.

see you all on the flip side

http://artsmartiauxpolignac.wifeo.com/images/dojo.jpgthe babyface dojo  Lattitude-au-dojo
Back to top Go down
Deck Angel
Admin
Admin
Deck Angel

the babyface dojo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the babyface dojo    the babyface dojo  EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:52 am

You seem like a good guy to have on the team, hope you stick around with us. (I mean. Rose is on the team. Who'd want to leave? ((P.S. She made me put that.))
Back to top Go down

the babyface dojo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Advent Requiem Official Forum :: Advent Requiem :: Eternal Guardians-
Jump to: