Team Advent Requiem Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Advent Requiem Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Advent Requiem. Keep it polite (Unless friendly banter of course.)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So this is my home?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tacticlk

So this is my home? Empty
PostSubject: So this is my home?   So this is my home? EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 8:58 am

Well, considering I'm new here, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Kyle and I prefer that you all address me as such. My decks come from the pits of Hades, so I won't be beaten easily. I've gone by many names, but that's a different story for a different time. I am very temperamental at times, but usually I'm a gentle giant. I feel I can be a big contribution, and that I have great potential. By the way, I'm the guy who made Vylon's broken. That's all from me, have any questions, do ask, but, and I can not stress this enough, think before you speak.
Back to top Go down
Easm
Valued Member
Valued Member
Easm

PostSubject: Re: So this is my home?   So this is my home? EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 5:03 pm

Hi gentle giant Kyle. Welcome to the team!

I hope you enjoy the stay and thanks for reminding everyone to think before speaking. Evidently that's important

Back to top Go down
TheWatchingSpirit
Leader
Leader
TheWatchingSpirit

PostSubject: Re: So this is my home?   So this is my home? EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:08 pm

tacticlk wrote:
Well, considering I'm new here, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Kyle and I prefer that you all address me as such. My decks come from the pits of Hades, so I won't be beaten easily. I've gone by many names, but that's a different story for a different time. I am very temperamental at times, but usually I'm a gentle giant. I feel I can be a big contribution, and that I have great potential. By the way, I'm the guy who made Vylon's broken. That's all from me, have any questions, do ask, but, and I can not stress this enough, think before you speak.

I will take this to heart however i do suggest you make an account you would be easier to identify
Back to top Go down
Eco_Junkie
Eco_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: So this is my home?   So this is my home? EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:11 am

TheWatchingSpirit wrote:
tacticlk wrote:

I will take this to heart however i do suggest you make an account you would be easier to identify

he has made an account, was thinking about asking him to repost this in his account so it doesnt have guest on it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So this is my home?   So this is my home? Empty

Back to top Go down

So this is my home?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Advent Requiem Official Forum :: Advent Requiem :: Ghosts Of The Requiem-
Jump to: