Team Advent Requiem Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Advent Requiem Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Advent Requiem. Keep it polite (Unless friendly banter of course.)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need help to brake a friends defense of wind-up zenmaines

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuri_lowell
Yuri_lowell

Need help to brake a friends defense of wind-up zenmaines Empty
PostSubject: Need help to brake a friends defense of wind-up zenmaines   Need help to brake a friends defense of wind-up zenmaines EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:40 pm

Okay its a zombie deck iv added some stuff to it which i think might help me brake the defense of wind-up zenmaines. if i can get her to summon all three of them ill summoning one good monster and wait till she gets all three ou and then use dark hole (meaning no trap/spell on my side)(also she don't use spell/trap she try to deck u out by having the wind-up since the eff u all should know)
but if that don't work and i have lighting vortex in hand ill use it to (after activating dark hole) if it still dont work and i summon and end my turn and she goes then summons a face-down and if i get lucky to draw "Magicial stone excavation" eff is "Discard 2 cards, then target 1 Spell Card in your Graveyard; add it to your hand." (discarded maybe plaguespreader zombie and another spell card" then pick dark hole and use it again. when there gone ill set a face down and a trap called "Imperial iron wall" eff is "Cards cannot be removed from play." then my next turn ill activate plaguespreader zombie u know the eff then i activate imperial iron wall then normal summon a level 4 star monster since plagu zombie by its eff then i will synchro a monster. but since my traps eff my plagu goes to graveyard and i can keep on s.s it and normal summon a lv 4 and synchro over and over again. so i need ur help to see if this deck is good or is it bad or should i remove something.

zombie deck:

Need help to brake a friends defense of wind-up zenmaines C5WnB

Monster:25
1x Red-eyes zombie dragon
1x Vampire lord
1x Vampire's curse
2x Gernia
3x Pyramid turtle
2x Zombie master
2x Regenerating mummy
2x Malevolent Mech - Goku En
1x Patrician of darkness
1x spirit reaper
1x plaguespreader zombie
1x Master kyonshee
1x Getsu Fuhma
1x Ryu Kokki
1x royal keeper
1x Paladin of the cursed dragon
1x Plague wolf
1x Des Lacooda
1x Marionette mite
2x wightmare
1x king of the skull servents

Traps:8
1x imperial iron wall
1x Waboku
1x Magical arm shield
1x trap of the imperial tomb
1x bottomless trap hole
1x trap hole
2x dark bribe

spell:18
2x magical stone excavation
1x Dark hole
1x lightning vortex
1x soul taker
1x shrink
1x field barrier
1x pot of avarice
2x terraforming
1x book of moon
1x foolish burial
2x zombie world
1x call of the mummy
1x card destruction
1x ribbon of rebirth
1x book of life

side:6
spell shattering arrow
tutan mask
dust tornado
zombie world
lightning vortex
creator swap

extra:
2x wind-up zenmaines
3x archfiend zombie-skull
3x revived king ha des
3x doomkaiser dragon
Back to top Go down
http://animeexpo.weebly.com
Mr.GX
Mr.GX

Need help to brake a friends defense of wind-up zenmaines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help to brake a friends defense of wind-up zenmaines   Need help to brake a friends defense of wind-up zenmaines EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 9:20 pm

Not bad. the best way to beat Zenmaines is to use cards that bounce like compulsary evacuation device and cards like fiendish chain. they can quite easily take down zenmaines. And try to reduce the deck size. If u need to draw the card u want at the right time, thin your deck. that will increase your chance of drawing the cards u want. use spell and traps destruction. Or else your sync can go to grave the moment its summoned Smile. dark bribe is not that good in the current meta because of the 3 mysticals running loose. Hope that helps. Smile
Back to top Go down

Need help to brake a friends defense of wind-up zenmaines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Advent Requiem Official Forum :: Deck Dome :: Deck area-
Jump to: