Team Advent Requiem Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Advent Requiem Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Advent Requiem. Keep it polite (Unless friendly banter of course.)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Storm Is Ours For The Taking

Go down 
+3
Yuri_lowell
ReiXAsuka
AlphardAiShua
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AlphardAiShua
Admin
Admin
AlphardAiShua

The Storm Is Ours For The Taking Empty
PostSubject: The Storm Is Ours For The Taking   The Storm Is Ours For The Taking EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:33 pm

"Look for me in the whirlwind or the storm. It is not light that we need, but fire; it is not the gentle shower, but thunder. We need the storm, the whirlwind, and the earthquake. Like all of us in this storm between birth and death, I can wreak no great changes on the world, only small changes for the better, I hope, in the lives of those I love.It is only in sorrow bad weather masters us; in joy we face the storm and defy it. We are Storm Riders!!!!"

I Am Kanya
I Am A Storm Rider Ready To Ride The Storm Are You?

"Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster"
Back to top Go down
ReiXAsuka
Valued Member
Valued Member
ReiXAsuka

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Is Ours For The Taking   The Storm Is Ours For The Taking EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:52 am

Mhm.
Back to top Go down
https://teamadventrequiem.forumotion.co.uk
Yuri_lowell
Yuri_lowell

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Is Ours For The Taking   The Storm Is Ours For The Taking EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 5:54 pm

hello. just wonted to say hi. ^^ nice video final fantasy 13 and final fantasy 13-2 awesome >: D
Back to top Go down
http://animeexpo.weebly.com
Rita Mordio
Rita Mordio

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Is Ours For The Taking   The Storm Is Ours For The Taking EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 12:52 am

I'm sorry. But I need to make something memorable for me to say now. I wont be outdone.
Back to top Go down
naynayso19
naynayso19

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Is Ours For The Taking   The Storm Is Ours For The Taking EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:02 pm

hey just wanted to say hi too Smile im new
Back to top Go down
Deck Angel
Admin
Admin
Deck Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Is Ours For The Taking   The Storm Is Ours For The Taking EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:59 am

Rita, You can be so competitive. We need to duel sometime it seems. Also, Alphard, nice AMV you have there.
Back to top Go down
Easm
Valued Member
Valued Member
Easm

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Is Ours For The Taking   The Storm Is Ours For The Taking EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:50 pm

I haven't seem Rita online or active in a long time......so weho knows x_x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Is Ours For The Taking   The Storm Is Ours For The Taking Empty

Back to top Go down

The Storm Is Ours For The Taking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Advent Requiem Official Forum :: Advent Requiem :: Storm Riders-
Jump to: