Team Advent Requiem Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Advent Requiem Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Advent Requiem. Keep it polite (Unless friendly banter of course.)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm just me.

Go down 
+4
drmandingo
[ANR]BabyFaceFader
Hippopotomonstrosesq
ReiXAsuka
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ReiXAsuka
Valued Member
Valued Member
ReiXAsuka

I'm just me. Empty
PostSubject: I'm just me.   I'm just me. EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 10:41 pm

A topic about me... Just thought you all should know your team leader a bit better.

Well. My name's Ivy, I'm 16. My nationality and heritage is German crossed with British.

I'm known to be cold, I'm just stoic and silent really. (Stoic being having an emotionless face really and trouble expressing emotion.)

That's the fundamentals.... Now. If you'd like to know anything more about your leader, feel free to post a reply with your question and I'll try to reply when I can.
Back to top Go down
https://teamadventrequiem.forumotion.co.uk
Hippopotomonstrosesq

I'm just me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm just me.   I'm just me. EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:31 am

You could probably turn this topic into an introduction thread for all members so we learn more about everyone and not just the mighty leader Very Happy.

How did you get started in yugioh and why do you play it?

My name is Josh, I am 17 and an upcoming bio-medical engineering student from Canada. My Background is Guyanese, and no ladies, I am not single Wink
I got started in yugioh ever since it first came out in north america in 2002 so I've been around the game for about 11 years even though I only came back in 2011 after a 5 year break. I play yugioh only on DN as a hobby and have only been playing recently just for the team, events,testing nabs etc.
Back to top Go down
[ANR]BabyFaceFader
[ANR]BabyFaceFader

I'm just me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm just me.   I'm just me. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 6:02 pm

i like what hippo said.

my name is peter hoffmann baumgartner, jr. im 20(21 in november) i attend community college and am attempting to get my certificates in video production and multi media with a major in english and i one day play to sell out to the movie studios in Hollywood. i play the drums, tennis, and i enjoy scones and short walks on the beach. im a self proclaimed genius(joke) and movie buff(not a joke).
i played yugioh when it first game out in the great states but didnt play competitively untill my senior year of high school. iv qualified at several regional events and plan to continue to do so. my prefered style of play is stun and i hope to reach a high judge status one day.

oh yea, and i believe wu-tang is forever.
Back to top Go down
drmandingo

I'm just me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm just me.   I'm just me. EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:58 am

do u prefer pie cake chips or cookies
Back to top Go down
ReiXAsuka
Valued Member
Valued Member
ReiXAsuka

I'm just me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm just me.   I'm just me. EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:31 am

I actually first started collecting and dueling YGO cards only two years ago.

And.... Cookies and cake.... Well the cake is a lie... So I guess cookies.
Back to top Go down
https://teamadventrequiem.forumotion.co.uk
Yuri_lowell
Yuri_lowell

I'm just me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm just me.   I'm just me. EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 6:23 pm

my name is will i perfer to tell close friends to me so pm me if u really wont to know. iv been into yu-gi-oh u can say 10-11 years. i am now 19 years old. Im use to the old school yu-gi-oh more then the new one example. I'm more of a a mixer of cards type (aka not just one type in a deck like all zombies or dragons etc) its a bit new to me to use decks which has just one type of cards except for spellcaster deck which is the one i know a lot about and how to use unlike others. Also, I have seen cards that i have never seen or used in real life so im still actually still learning. It took me awhile to learn how to use "Synchro and XYZ" so now im trying to learn a little bit of the newer cards which they have out like traps/spells/monster. I am also out of school gratuated out of high school on June or July 9, 2012 (can't remember) im now trying to find a job to start my career. Then there is that i am a big gamer love playing xbox360,wii,gameboy advance,ps2,psp,ds. i am a big fan of the tales games (tales of vesperia, tales of symphonia dawn of the new world) then im a big fan for the resident evil games and final fantasy games and star ocean fan (star ocean the last hope). I am not into shooter games like Call of Dute, Homefront, etc bc to easy and can beat within a days time. love very long games. I am friendly and very loving so i will never get mad at u unless u make me mad. haha and i love to talk to people ^^

sorry for the long reading. >.< that concludes the things about me

I'm just me. 4-resident-evil-retribution-poster-infection
Back to top Go down
http://animeexpo.weebly.com
Rita Mordio
Rita Mordio

I'm just me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm just me.   I'm just me. EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 1:07 am

As a few people are doing this. I may as well do it.

You can call me Rita, I'm 17. I just feel 16. If that makes any sense at all. I'm good friends with Rose, and by that. I mean I could and would trust her with my life. I started dueling around.... one year ago at most I would say. I'm a fan of the Prophecy arch-type. As any one who has dueled me will know. (Especially Rose). I would rather state things then question, so just be aware of that. Anyway, hope we all get along.
Back to top Go down
Deck Angel
Admin
Admin
Deck Angel

I'm just me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm just me.   I'm just me. EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:01 pm

Hello everyone, I'm Angel. Just thought I'd let you all know about me.

I'm 17, a personal friend of Rose as I know her in real life. So I most likely know her better then most of you. (No offense or gloating implied, and I apologize if it did offend you.). I've made most of Rose's decks, I enjoy trying to help her out, well. I enjoy helping anyone out. I'm friendly from what most people have told me, so feel free to ask me to help out.

My real name is Angel. Which partly influenced my name. I am a babysitter. (It pays well and is pretty fun at times.) That's about all I have to say about myself.

Also: I've now moved in with Rose Very Happy Fun times!

Last edited by Deck Angel on Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Easm
Valued Member
Valued Member
Easm

I'm just me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm just me.   I'm just me. EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:36 am

I don't know why I felt ilke doing this.So here it is.

I am Easm. IGN: easm1991 so you can guess my age. (for slowpokes: 21)

I come back and go all the time. So If I am unactive for like 1 week...or a month...or a couple of months that doesn't mean I quitted. It just means I have been busy.

I erm...whatever, yes, right, so...see you all soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm just me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm just me.   I'm just me. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm just me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Advent Requiem Official Forum :: Tournaments/Other Area :: Off Topic Area-
Jump to: