Team Advent Requiem Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Advent Requiem Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Advent Requiem. Keep it polite (Unless friendly banter of course.)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

would like to know...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuri_lowell
Yuri_lowell

would like to know... Empty
PostSubject: would like to know...   would like to know... EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:49 pm

if this is the off topic area and you reply to something like the 'sorry for being off so long" so many time and someone say "this is getting redundant. Locking this topic." does that mean u cant talk about one thing a lot like the resident evil 6 topic. if someone like talking about stuff does it really matters how many time we talk about stuff in one topic to me its feels like we cant talk about one topic i'm into video games and if i just talked about video games a lot in one topic...doe's that mean you will lock it. it don't really make it far if u did that it acts like you take the "Freedom of Speech" out.. i thought ever one say we have the freedom of speech in the USA but to me i don't think we do and that it's all a big lie Question Question Question Question (my opinion)

it's nothing bad but its just its good to know people care for you and stuff it just confused me why lock topic if nothing is being done wrong in it o.o
Back to top Go down
http://animeexpo.weebly.com
TheWatchingSpirit
Leader
Leader
TheWatchingSpirit

PostSubject: Re: would like to know...   would like to know... EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:10 pm

Nothing was wrong with your topic "sorry for being off to long" however all that continued to happen was us wish you well, it seemed like the conversation was just dragging on for no point. The other topics i locked simply because they were old and no one had replied to them in a long time. If you want me to reopen them all you have to do is ask. We all do wish you well its just when its the same people saying it 3-4 times its kinda... pointless. Idk. In any case thats my whole perspective on this
Back to top Go down
Yuri_lowell
Yuri_lowell

PostSubject: Re: would like to know...   would like to know... EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:19 pm

ohh i was thinking maybe other would but i guess they didnt thats all it made me feel like others may have wonted to say that but it was locked so it confused me thats all
Back to top Go down
http://animeexpo.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: would like to know...   would like to know... Empty

Back to top Go down

would like to know...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Advent Requiem Official Forum :: Tournaments/Other Area :: Off Topic Area-
Jump to: