Team Advent Requiem Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Advent Requiem Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Advent Requiem. Keep it polite (Unless friendly banter of course.)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Duel Plays of the Day.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Magician Soul
Valued Member
Valued Member
Dark Magician Soul

Duel Plays of the Day.  Empty
PostSubject: Duel Plays of the Day.    Duel Plays of the Day.  EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:31 am

Duel Play 1: Dellphit (Dark World) VS Kurono_41( Fire Fist) Play: Dellphit plays Tour Guide of the Underwolrd and it solemed by Kurono. Kurono summons Beast King and lands a direct 2200 with Beast Kings attack Increased by Firdance TenKen. Dellphit activates Gates of Dark World and uses its effect to bring out a Gouldd then useing Dark World Dealing to summon Silva and go into Number 61 whos effect was negated then by banishing 1 Stardust Dragon Dellphit was able to summon a Malefic Stardust Dragon to take out Beast King.

EXTRA PLAY: Dellphit at 2/2 on reckless greed uses gates banishing Broww and discarding Snoww draws and gets another Gates due to Snoww foolish is then played to send a Grapha to the graveyard then useing the second Gates banishing a Broww and special summoning Gouldd returing it to the hand and getting a second Grapha on to the field summoning number 22 Fran Ken which was solemn judgemented.

Victor of the duel: Dellphit
Loser of the duel: Kurono_41
Final LP's on each side: Dellphit:(2000LP ) Kurono_41: (0000LP )
Number of cards in hand: Dellphit:(2) Kurono_41: (3 )

Last edited by Dark Magician Soul on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change in content)
Back to top Go down
http://udacademy.forumotion.com/
TheWatchingSpirit
Leader
Leader
TheWatchingSpirit

PostSubject: Re: Duel Plays of the Day.    Duel Plays of the Day.  EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:26 pm

Lord. I can't fathom the mis-spells I see
Back to top Go down
Dark Magician Soul
Valued Member
Valued Member
Dark Magician Soul

PostSubject: Re: Duel Plays of the Day.    Duel Plays of the Day.  EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 9:52 am

Duel Play #2 : DrakoMasterz (Dragunity) V.S. Balatore9 (Six-Sam)

(Fields) DrakoMasterz: Spells/Traps = 0 Monster(s) = 0
Balatore9: Spells/Traps = 1 Monster(s) = [ Legendary Six Samurai Shi-En ]

Turn DrakoMasterz : Summons Aklys, Tributes Aklys to Special Summon Mystletainn equips Anklys to Mystletiann, Returns Aklys to hand to special summon Blackwing-Zephyros the Elite. (Both monsters in ATK) Ends turn.

Turn Balatore9: Attacks with Shi-En (Target Blackwing-Zephyros the Elite) [ Destroyed ] Ends turn.

Turn Drakomasterz: Summons Aklys from hand, Synchro Summons Colossal Fighter (Mystetiann + Aklys) Colossal Fighter gains 300 attack, Colossal Attacks (Target Shi-EN) [ Destroyed ]

Turn Balatore9: Sets two cards

Turn DrakoMasterz : Activates Monster Reborn special summons Shi-EN *attacks for game*

Cards in hand: (DrakoMasterz) 2 (Balatore9) 1
LP left: (DrakoMasterz) 2400 (Balatore9) 0000

Final Field: (DrakoMasterz) Colossal Fighter & Legendary Six Samurai Shi-En (Balatore9) 2 set Spells/Traps [ Cards Unknown ]

Last edited by Dark Magician Soul on Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling Errors)
Back to top Go down
Dark Magician Soul
Valued Member
Valued Member
Dark Magician Soul

PostSubject: Re: Duel Plays of the Day.    Duel Plays of the Day.  EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:08 am

RoseDragon29 (D.D) VS Katana29 (Spellcaster)

Turn RoseDragon29: Set 3 cards 2 spell/trap 1 monster, activates Infinite cards

Turn Katana29: Plays Terraforming (Adds Secret Village of the Spellcasters) Activates Secret Village of the Spellcasters Summons Breaker the Magical Warrior (Uses eff destroying Marco Cosmos)

Turn RoseDragon29: sets 2 cards

(Next 3 plays consist of practecly the same over and over so I'm leaving that out)

Turn Katana29: (4 Spellcasters on Field Royal Decree Active) uses of magical blast through the rest of the duel

Victor: Katana29
Loser: RoseDragon29
LP Standings: RoseDragon29 0000 / Katana29 8000

(Sry for the lack of content in this one I'm still getting use to doing these.)
Back to top Go down
ReiXAsuka
Valued Member
Valued Member
ReiXAsuka

PostSubject: Re: Duel Plays of the Day.    Duel Plays of the Day.  EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:16 am

That match was just mean. >_> Pure mean.
Back to top Go down
https://teamadventrequiem.forumotion.co.uk
Easm
Valued Member
Valued Member
Easm

PostSubject: Re: Duel Plays of the Day.    Duel Plays of the Day.  EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 2:24 pm

Rose using D.D!!

I can die in peace XD
Back to top Go down
Dark Magician Soul
Valued Member
Valued Member
Dark Magician Soul

PostSubject: Re: Duel Plays of the Day.    Duel Plays of the Day.  EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:17 pm

Small announcement on this I will NOT be doing duel plays of the day on weekends Also if you would like to be in Duel Play of the Day please feel free to let me know if I am on DN I'll be happy to add your Duel onto this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duel Plays of the Day.    Duel Plays of the Day.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Duel Plays of the Day.
Page 1 of 1