Team Advent Requiem Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Advent Requiem Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Advent Requiem. Keep it polite (Unless friendly banter of course.)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My intro: Nielsene90

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nielsene90

My intro: Nielsene90 Empty
PostSubject: My intro: Nielsene90   My intro: Nielsene90 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:55 pm

Well I guess I should make my official Hello and thanks for letting me be on the team. My name is Eric Nielsen, I have been playing yugioh from the day that it was introduced to america, and loved it ever since. The decks I use are always based around Dragons (at least in yugioh). I also play magic the gathering, as well as many computer games. I Currently am going to college for computer programming. I enjoy this I also have my own youtube channel That I use to put up duels that i have record and also playing games such as Minecraft. I also have tons of experience with team (Not specific to DN) with regards to yugioh, I used to play on Yugioh online 3 Duel accelerator which I had been a Co-Leader as part of 3 of 4 of the team I was apart of and also with that 4th team is actually the one I found myself and made that one of the top team on the game. Not only Do i have experience with teams I have experience with forums as well as I have my own forum I had originally set up for my team I had found on Duel Accelerator.

As for usernames my common names are either nielsene90 or Ericn90
Back to top Go down
Easm
Valued Member
Valued Member
Easm

PostSubject: Re: My intro: Nielsene90   My intro: Nielsene90 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:11 pm

Hey. Welcome to the team college-boy.

That was a nice introduction. You are way better than me. (Suck at introducing myself).

I hope you enjoy here. Try to be active at these forums. There are very interesting characters in here to speak with with "interesting" ways of....arguing and...living and...stuff...and etcetera.

Thing is: enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Deck Angel
Admin
Admin
Deck Angel

PostSubject: Re: My intro: Nielsene90   My intro: Nielsene90 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:57 am

Easm. That is very true.

Also welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My intro: Nielsene90   My intro: Nielsene90 Empty

Back to top Go down

My intro: Nielsene90
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Advent Requiem Official Forum :: Advent Requiem :: Time Walkers-
Jump to: